Friday, April 27, 2012

Course Evaluation

Throughout this semester, I can honestly say that I have learned a lot about new resources and lesson plans that I will definitely use someday. I think the one downfall of the course was that we tried to incorporate texts, which is useless when technology is involved.  Technology is always changing so any book that we could read would be outdated by the time that it was printed.  Half of the resources weren't even still available.  What does "writing for non-print media" have to do with books at all?  Aside from this, we were always presenting and interacting, which has helped me in so many ways.  As far as teaching me to be a teacher, I would have to say that I have learned more in this class than any other that I have taken.  It has been a fun semester but I've also learned so much that is actually useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment